We understand how overwhelming and stressful uncertain times like this can be.
Please know if you have been affected in any way by the Covid-19 we may be able to help you through this financially trying time. Call us today to discuss loan repayment arrangements and loan options. We will work diligently to assess any options that may help you through this difficult and stressful period. Just call your local office and we will be glad to discuss these options in detail.
In an effort to be vigilant about the risk of the Covid-19 and for the safety of our customers, staff and environment, we are working hard to help all of us get through this crisis.
Per Governor Cooper’s Executive Order 180, beginning at 5 pm on 11/25/2020, our staff will be wearing masks at all times in each of our locations. We ask that anyone visiting one of our locations to please wear a mask. We will ask anyone who enters without a mask to wear one. We will provide a mask to anyone without while supplies are available.
If you show any symptoms of Covid-19, may have been in contact with someone with Covid-19, or are awaiting test results, please refrain from in-person visits and call your local branch directly to discuss how we can help you with your financial needs. Please remember you can make a payment by phone or via “My Account.”
We appreciate your support and cooperation to keep our communities, families, friends and staff safe.
Make a Payment
- Make a payment online at https://my.timefinancing.com/.
- Call your local branch to do a check by phone
- Use our drive-thru at these local branches:
Apply for a Loan
- Apply online at https://www.timefinancing.com/loans-near-me/apply-now/
- Call your local branch to apply over the phone
Close a Loan
- Our lobbies are re-opened, yet to ensure minimum contact appointment is still preferred.
- Please contact your local office to set up an appointment today.
Thank you for your patience as we overcome these challenges together. Please feel free to contact your local branch if we can be of assistance.